Looking along School Lane on a snowy but bright day in January. The blue-painted building on the left is Brooklands which used to be the Bakery and Store operated by the Richards family until the 1970s. It's a Coleorton Blue Plaque site. Read more >>
Further down on the right is Froggarts Cottage built as a row of 2-up 2-down cottages in 1860, features in November in the calendar.
School Lane was probably named from the School further up built early 1900s. But it was previously known as Occupation Road, Kidgers Row and Froggarts Lane.